Handyman Service in and around Tameside. I work for Home owners, landlords, businesses.
A Multi-skilled handyman – Need help with Electrical or Plumbing issues? I also specialise in SkyVac Gutter Cleaning, Power Washing & SOFT WASHING & have invested heavily in professional world beating equipment. I have also got some of the most effective power washing equipment on the market for best results.
Many jobs are at my hourly rate of only £20 others are fixed price & quotes available.
My skills are many so if you don’t see what you are after just ask. I have worked in thousands of homes across the years… Will yours be next? Just drop me message Here
cleaning & odd jobs
- Jet Washing of Decking, Paving & Driveway and more
I have invested in professional power washing equipment which can make your dirty drive way come back to life.
Contact me for a quote and check out some of my incredible results – Click here to view my Power /Jet Washing site
Effectively Cleans Most Exterior Surfaces Fast!
6 Reasons Why it’s Important to Keep Your Gutters Cleaned Out
- Roof Damage. When leaves and other debris clog up your gutters to the point that water is flooding over, you can end up having issues with rot on your roofing.
- Keep Out Pests.
- Damage to Fascia.
- Overwatering Garden Beds.
- Cracks in Foundation.
- Damage to Brackets.
Moss is one of the perennial problems that householders experience, yet many do not realise the problems it can cause. Left unattended, moss on a roof – where you are most likely to find it growing – can cause genuine, expensive damage, so it is necessary to get rid of it when you first see it beginning to take hold.
What problems can moss cause, and how do you get rid of it? Let’s have a look at the first question, and then we’ll talk about the best ways to remove moss from your roof.
- Any Minor Repairs & Odd Jobs
- Loft Boarding
- Assemble Flat-Pack items (i.e. IKEA)
- Grab Rails, Ramps etc Installed
- Hang Pictures / Mirrors
- Hang Shelves
- Draught Proofing
- Fit Curtain Rails & Blinds
- Repair Sticking Doors
- End of Tenancy Repairs
- Security Locks, Bolts, and Chains fitted
- Sockets/ Light Switches Replaced
- Light Fittings Replaced
- Light Bulbs Replaced
- Fuses Repaired
- Door Bells Fitted/ Repairing
- Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Detectors Fitted
- Security Lighting Replaced
- Extractor Fans replaced